Seasonal Bartender/Front of House
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience on a caravan park in Narberth, hours will differ in the holidays but must be available every Friday, Saturday and Bank holiday. This position will be seasonal.
· Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar customers
· Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
· Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
· Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies, creating stock orders.
. Comply with all food and beverage regulations
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
. Friendly and welcoming personality.
· Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
. Wipe down tables.
. Use the glass washer
. Able to change kegs and gas.
. Available to work weekends and bank holiday evenings.
Contract length: Until the end of October
Part-time hours: 12-24 per week
Job Type: Part-time